SPPU Institute Code – 1311
Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2017 – 18
Anti Ragging Squad:
1. Dr. Kirti Dang Longani
2. Dr. Rachna Kale
3. Prof. Sunil Dhadiwal
4. Prof. Shantilal Hajeri
|Sr. No.||Name of the Members||Designation|
|1||Dr. Sanjay B. Chordiya||Director|
|2||Prof. Snehal Chordiya||Welfare Officer|
|3||Dr. Dhananjay Avasarikar||Teaching Staff Representative and Secretary of the Committee|
|4||Mr. Rohan Jamdade||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|5||Mr. Kiran Dagade Patil||Representative from Civil Administration|
|6||Mrs. Manisha Borle||Representative from NGO (Art of Living)|
|7||Mr. Ravikant Wafgaonkar||Residential Citizen|
|8||Mr. Anmol Kapil||Students Representative (First Year)|
|9||Ms. Simran Pal||Students Representative (First Year)|
|10||Ms. Shruti Kulkarni||Students Representative (Second Year)|
|11||Col. Sunil Nair||Students Representative (Second Year)|
AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
• To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
• To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
• To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
• Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
• To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
• Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
• To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
• To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
• To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
• To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.