SPPU Institute Code – 1311
Women Harassment Cell for the year 2018 – 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1||Dr. Kirti Dang Longani||Chairman|
|2||Prof. Khushali Oza||Member Secretary and Faculty Representative|
|3||Prof. Charushila Mohite||Member and Faculty Representative|
|4||Mrs. Manisha Borle||Representative from NGO (Art of Living)|
|5||Ms. Smita Devdare||Non-teaching Staff Representative|
|6||Ms. Divya Kalda||Student Representative (II Year)|
|7||Ms. Kanchan Tejaswini||Student Representative (I Year)|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF WOMEN HARASSMENT CELL
- The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the college norms.
- The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculty/Colleges/Institute for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
- The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
- The Grievance Committee shall consider all grievances submitted in writing by an individual regarding working conditions, eve teasing and any other alleged injustice done to female employee/girl students while discharging their duties/attending sessions at the Institute.
- The Cell will deal with the cases /complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.