SPPU Institute Code – 1311
Anti-Ragging Committee for the year 2017 – 18
|Committee Type||Name of the Members||Profession||
|Anti Ragging Squad||Dr. Kirti Dang Langani||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Squad||Dr. Rachna Kale||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Squad||Prof. Sunil Dhadiwal||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Squad||Prof. Shantilal Hajeri||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Dr. Sanjay B. Chordiya||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Prof. Snehal Navlakha||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Dr. Dhananjay Avasarikar||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Rohan Jamdade||Service||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Kiran Dagade Patil||Civil||Civil Administration|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Ravi Choudhary||Social Work||NGO representative|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Ravikant Wafgaonkar||Service||Residential citizen|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Anmol Kapil||Student||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Ms. Simran Pal||Student||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Ms. Shruti Kulkarni||Student||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Col. Sunil Nair||Student||SIMMC|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Anand Pagare||Service||Maharashtra Police|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mr. Audumber Dhanwat||Service||Media|
|Anti Ragging Committee||Mrs. Sumitra Agiwal||Housewife||Parents representatives|
AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANTI RAGGING CELL
• To publicize to all students and prevalent directives and the action that can be taken against those indulging in ragging.
• To monitor and oversee the performance of anti ragging committee and squad in prevention of ragging in the institution.
• To offer service of counseling and create awareness to the students
• Consider the complaints received from the student and conduct enquiry and submit the report to the director.
• To take necessary measures for prevention of ragging inside the campus.
• Committee shall monitor the functioning of the vigilance and squad.
• To maintain vigil, oversight, undertake patrolling functions and to remain mobile, alert and active at all times in the Institute.
• To make surprise raids in the concerned vulnerable places where students generally visit and where either the incidents of ragging have occurred.
• To conduct an on-the-spot enquiry into any incident of ragging referred to it by the Director, or any member of the faculty or any-member of the staff or any student or any parent or guardian or any employee of a service provider or by any other person, as the case may be.
• To submit enquiry report along with recommendations to the Anti-Ragging Committee for action under Clause 9.1(a) of the UGC Regulations.